Saturday, January 9, 2010

TAGGED


I typically just post pictures on this blog but my friend Lynn @ smilinggreenmom.com tagged me cyberly and I thought I would join the fun... So here’s the game. I am now pressured to share with you seven things about myself that you probably do not know. Then, I get to choose my seven victims...
  1. I'm a tax accountant at a regional CPA firm and I love the work I do but cannot stand going into the work building.
  2. I was going to be a choreographer but my back decided accounting would be healthier. Dancing is one of my gifts from God but it doesn't make a lot of money. B-Girl all up in the place...what what.
  3. I'm terrified of cats! I know, it's strange but I did learn that Napoleon Bonaparte and Alexander the Great suffered from this as well. It's called Ailurophobia according to Wikipedia.
  4. I cannot stand the taste of any red sauce or bell peppers. YUCKY!
  5. I love all kinds of music but have really been digging on British soul & rap.
  6. I collect cross windchimes and love any type of art with crosses and/or dragonflies.
  7. I bow my head when I hear the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It's just how I roll.

I am going to go tag my seven now so go check them out and see their seven secrets too ~

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I LOVE the way you roll girlfriend! :) BTW, A good friend of mine as a child (one the girls in my tag post) also has a terrible fear of cats!!! Never heard of anyone else having that! You are one interesting mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet to me...It seems like most peeps I meet know at least 1 person who is scared of cats. I think I'm most peeps 1st person they meet though. Who is your friend that shares this with me? You're mos def 1 interesting green mama :-)

    ReplyDelete